Thursday, February 19, 2009

Double Major-Double Stress

Align LeftI came to Bridgewater State College with the intention of getting a degree in Elementary Education. I had no idea that I would have to double major, or that I would choose English, a major with thirty-three extra credits! I am in the last semester of my third year now and although it has been extremely difficult at times I am proud that I have already made it this far. I am nervous about entering the block in the fall, which is my ultimate goal, but I believe that I am ready. With five english courses this summer, and hopefully my english seminar over the summer, I will be ready to graduate next May. This is a scary thought! All of the requirements have caused a good amount of stress in my life, but I am hoping that it will all be worth it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have quite a schedule!

    What is the BLOCK?

    "English" is always capitalized

    ReplyDelete