Monday, February 2, 2009

Online course

Being a third year student at Bridgewater, it is often difficult to keep track of all of the requirements that are needed in terms of majors and semesters and specific classes. This semester I decided to take an online class. I had taken a simple, ENGL102 online course before, but I am learning a lot more through this one. It is much more detailed and specific with its qualifications and expectations. Online courses can be just as overwhelming a course load than any other class. I am sure that some people think an online course will be easier and less time consuming than a regular class, but that is obviously not always the case. I am glad I enrolled in this class so that I can broaden my views and experience with computer programs and online education, but I am paying the price of inexperience as well!

1 comment:

  1. So true!

    People also think that when you work from home it is easier, but the distractions can be overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete