Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Closer to Graduation

I am coming to the end of my junior year of college, and the closer it gets to completion, the more nervous I get about graduation! When I started at Bridgewater I was worried that I would never finish all of the classes I needed in the time I wanted to, and here I am three years later with only one more year left to go! Two semesters is not a long time, and since I will be student teaching for one of them I expect it will go by extremely fast. I thought high school flew by, well here comes college right behind it!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes on student teaching!

    It was one of the most grueling experiences of my life: I had five (5!) coop teachers, each with a different style, demographic, background; I was only 20 and was teaching 15 to 19 year-olds; and some of my professor's kids were in my classes (you know, superduper smart kids). It was soooo difficult.

    I am always telling people starting their student teaching to be glad they didn't have my added stresses.

    ReplyDelete