Friday, April 24, 2009

Yankee Candle

Throughout my whole life I have been surrounded with the familiar scents of Yankee Candle. When I smell their candle, "Home Sweet Home," for example, I literally feel at home sweet home. I love lighting the candles in my house and in my room, and even hanging their air fresheners from my rear view mirror in my car. Products of the Yankee Candle Company have become like a tradition to have in my family. They are familiar and provide comfort. This is an amazing aspect for a company to acheive. Not only do they provide people with relaxing, invigorating scents, but they reveal a certain tradition with their work. I highly recommended their products!

2 comments:

  1. So funny that you posted on the topic of Yankee Candle.... I worked there all throughout high school so the scents don't relax me like they used to. They remind me of work!! Its sad. I used to love their scents just like you do. Maybe some day it'll come back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom worked in a huge candle shop in rural (tourist near Gettysburg) PA right after we moved there from MI. She couldn't smell them after awhile and would pretend for the customers.

    Your blog could be a testimonial for their company!!

    notes:

    dle, "Home Sw comma error

    ReplyDelete